The RX777 Fuel System Cleaner is specially designed to remove contaminants from a gasoline engine’s fuel system and combustion surfaces. It connects to the engine via its fuel port, fuel rail or Schrader valve.
The RX777 uses GX-301 cleaning solution to clean the entire system while the engine is idling. The GX-301 solution does not damage or corrode any seals or gaskets. The removed contaminants are disposed of via the vehicle’s exhaust system.
Using an adapter, the RX777 is also capable of cleaning the intake system including the intake valves and throttle body.
Features & Specifications:
- Connects to a Compressor Eliminating Aerosol Cans
- Adapters to Accommodate Most Vehicles with Ease
- Light-weight Fiberglass Canister
- Maximum Pressure: 90 PSI (6.2 bar)
- Fluid Capacity: 40 fl Oz (1,183 ml)
- Cleaning Time: 20 – 30 minutes
- Net Weight: 6 lbs. (2.7 kg)
- Overall Dimensions: 9 (L) x 10 (W) x 16″ (H) (228 x 254 x 406 mm)