The RX888 Fuel System Cleaner is specially designed to remove contaminants from a diesel engine’s fuel system and combustion surfaces. It connects to the engine’s inlet and return lines and simulates the fuel tank during cleaning.
The RX888 uses D-501 cleaning solution mixed with diesel fuel to clean the entire system while the engine is at approximately 1200 RPM. The D-501 solution does not damage or corrode any seals or gaskets. The RX888 cycles the cleaning mixture through the entire fuel system cleaning and filtering out contaminants.
Using an adapter, the R888 is also capable of cleaning the intake system including the intake valves and throttle body.
Features & Specifications:
- Connects to a Compressor Eliminating Aerosol Cans
- Adapters to Accommodate Most Vehicles with Ease
- Light-weight Fiberglass Canister
- Maximum Pressure: 90 PSI (6.2 bar)
- Fluid Capacity: 80 fl oz. (2,366 ml)
- Cleaning Time: 30 – 45 minutes
- Net Weight: 10 lbs. (4.5 kg)
- Overall Dimensions: 9 (L) x 10 (W) x 23″ (H) (228 x 254 x 584 mm)