The NAVCoM is the essential dealer tool for Navistar dealers. The NAVCoM is not only a high-performance RP1210A/B pass-thru device compatible with virtually all OEM and aftermarket software, it is also capable of being configured as a standalone reprogramming tool and as a data-logger for tracking down difficult issues. The NAVCoM can be used to update vehicle’s software without taking them out of service and without the need for a PC.
- Supports pass-thru software updates (reprogramming) on all MaxxForce engine control units including MaxxForce 11 and 13
- Diagnose and reprogram engine controllers, transmission modules, ABS, instrument panels and more
- Reduced reprogramming times with direct USB connection from PC or PDA to the vehicle
- Mixed fleet capabilities with broad protocol support
- Quick access to vehicle data for maintenance or management reports
- Attaches quickly to vehicle’s diagnostic connector
- May be used with desktop PC, laptop, or PDA!
- RP1210A/B and J2534 API support
- Power, data and fault detection LEDs
- Driver compatible with Microsoft Windows 2000, XP, and Windows Mobile operating systems