Our unique repair kit allows you to completely restore a broken valve body.
The hydraulic accumulator is attached to the damaged housing and completely restores the mechatronics hydraulic system.
In most cases, the mechatronics module can be removed in a garage and the automatic transmission can be repaired right on the spot.
If such a possibility is excluded, our solution is still simpler and more reliable than replacing the valve body plate, which requires a complete disassembly of the mechatronics.
No programming is required either before or after installing the repair kit.
After the repair, the pressure in the system is restored, completely normalizing the operation of the mechatronics.
- Own development
- Reliable problem solution
- Huge savings compared to replacing the mechatronic
- Manufacturer’s warranty
- Hundreds of thousands of satisfied customers around the world
- quick & easy installation;
- for some types of transmission the repair is possible without taking out the plate itself;
- allows to repair valve bodies with destroyed accumulator thread connection.
The package includes:
- 1 Adapter for attaching the hydraulic accumulator to the valve body plate
- 2 Sealing ring
- 1 Accumulator
- The wrench DSG7T2 should be ordered separately;
- The screws for fixing the adapter are already installed in the gearbox.
- 1 Special wrench for accumulator