Advantages of the thickness gauge
- Accurate and stable measurements.
- Thickness measurement on ferrous and non-ferrous metal bases.
- Thickness measurement range 0-3 mm (0-3000 μm).
- Automatic determination of metal base (ferrous or non-ferrous).
- Displays result in mm, μm, and thousandths of an inch (mil).
- Thickness measurement on galvanized steel parts.
- Allows for custom calibration for specific metals.
- Fast user calibration using one or two points of reference.
- 5 modes of operation, for various usage conditions.
- Backlit display for measuring thickness in poor lighting.
- Automatic detection when the measurement starts.
- Registered trademark and patent.
This kit includes:
- Coating thickness gauge.
- Aluminum base for calibration.
- Steel base for calibration.
- A set of reference plates for calibration.
- User manual.
- Individual packaging.