The SBC SPS-120-M is a portable, OE approved, 120 Amp battery maintainer & charger for lead and lithium 12-Volt batteries.
It helps stabilize battery voltage during diagnostic and programming procedures to protect the vehicle systems and scan tools. It features 4-Operating modes: charging; diagnostic; showroom; and tester.
The SBC SPS-120-M is designed to be hang on a wall or a lift and it is easily moved via the built-in handle.
• Suitable for lead acid and lithium-ion batteries
• Flexible input Voltage ranging from 100 to 240 VAC.
• Auto-Detect function automatically starts a charge when a battery is connected to the charger.
• Auto-Restart function in the event of a power failure while maintaining original settings.
• Continuous self-monitoring and calibrating
• Locking, avoids the risk of improper handling, ideal for garages and exhibition halls.
• Up to 12 charging profiles available, including the Easy profile for simplified charging suitable for all lead batteries.
• Protection of the vehicle’s on-board electronics against short circuits, polarity reversal and overcharging.
• Spark prevention system.
• Replaceable fuses to protect against misuse.
• Temperature sensor to prevent overheating.
• Multilingual display (English/Spanish/French).
• Long flexible charging cables that can be quickly connected or disconnected easily and safely.
• Low profile for easy mobility and usage in tight areas.
also you can check out the horizontal battery maintainer
- Works with lithium batteries that are used in new-model vehicles.