The SBC SPS-120-S is a portable, OE approved, 120 Amp battery maintainer & charger for lead and lithium 12-Volt batteries. It helps stabilize battery voltage during diagnostic and programming procedures to protect the vehicle systems and scan tools. It features 4-Operating modes: charging; diagnostic; showroom; and tester.
The SBC SPS-120-S is designed for use on a shelf or any flat surface with ease of transportability via a collapsible handle
- Suitable for lead acid and lithium ion batteries
- Flexible input Voltage ranging from 100 to 240 VAC.
- Auto-Detect function automatically starts a charge when a battery is connected to the charger.
- Auto-Restart function in the event of a power failure while maintaining original settings.
- Continuous self-monitoring and calibrating
- Locking, avoids the risk of improper handling, ideal for garages and exhibition halls.
- Up to 12 charging profiles available, including the Easy profile for simplified charging suitable for all lead batteries.
- Protection of the vehicle’s on-board electronics against short circuits, polarity reversal and overcharging.
- Spark prevention system.
- Replaceable fuses to protect against misuse.
- Temperature sensor to prevent overheating.
- Multilingual display (English/Spanish/French).
- Long flexible charging cables that can be quickly connected or disconnected easily and safely.
- Low profile for easy mobility and usage in tight areas
- Works with lithium batteries that are used in new-model vehicles.